A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of your information by Google. Por lo tanto, el ejercicio de cualquier derecho a este respecto debe hacerlo comunicándose directamente con Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers. (Text second file)
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information about it at this link.
- If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.